Friday, October 9, 2009

Shane "Kanye" Mosley - shut up.

Apparently the interuptions haven't stopped at Kanye West's blatant speel at the MTV Movie Awards. No, while we were all absorbed about Kanye, we seemed to miss another important interupption in the way of "Sugar" Shane Mosley jumping in the ring to get on with his same old garbage about Floyd Mayweather Jr. ducking him.





Seriously, Shane, I think we're all sick of this nonsense. Now, I have all the respect in the world for Mosley, he showed an amazing victory over Margarito when everybody counted him out, but I'm just sick of him calling out fighters. He will give Floyd a hard time for beating up on a blown-up lightweight in Marquez, but doesn't he realize he is calling out smaller guys himself? Aren't Pacquiao and Mayweather two blown-up welterweights? Haven't they both come up from lower weight classes where they held belts?

Shane is desperate for a payday, and while we may hear him shut his mouth for a while since he's fighting Berto in January, I'd still like to call attention to this video (props to my friend emd01 from MMALinker for showing this to me a while back) where it CLEARLY shows Mosley ducking the mention of Floyd, and how he is more concerned about "getting dis toot fixed" than fighting "Money".

Skip to 6:30..



There. Now people can have their hate for Floyd, but I just think it's awfully biased and it clouds peoples real judgement of a very talented fighter. Shane, I must say I don't like it when fighters come into the ring and start talking smack after a win, I didn't even like it when one of my favourite fighters GSP did it against Hughes after the second BJ fight (minus the hilarious "I wuz not imprezzed" - classic).

Stop Shane, just stop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...